Auditioning for a professional job is one of the most stress filled times in your dance journey. If it doesn’t work out, what will you do?
Sleepless nights. Breakdowns in class.
But here’s the good news :
“Proper preparation prevents poor performance.”
You’ve already seen this to be true. You dance better on stage when you’re well rehearsed. You dance more freely in class when you’re confident in your abilities.
I want to help you nail your next audition. Sign up for an Audition Success Session! These in depth 90 – minute coaching sessions will take place November 2017 thru January 2018 but you need to reserve your spot by the end of October.
You’ll learn how to :
- Create your audition game plan.
- Tackle the feeling that it’s all going wrong.
- Categorize your dance company prospects to maximize your chances of getting hired.
- Prepare your audition materials in a professional and efficient way.
- Cope with the rejection and circumstances outside of your control.
- Deal with injury during audition season.
CLICK HERE for full details and to reserve your spot!