I’m thrilled to announce, I have the pleasure of teaming up with Ashley Ellis, Principal Dancer with Boston Ballet and owner of RubiaWear for a special giveaway.
For this special surprise giveaway, there will be three winners each receiving one pair of RubiaWear leg warmers of their choice!
To enter, complete all 3 of these steps:
1. Register for one (or more) of the May Online Workshops
“Keys to Summer Program Success”
“Dancing with Vigor”
2. Join me LIVE for the workshop(s) you selected
3. Make at least one comment in the chat box during the presentation (this is essential for me to know you’re actually there)
Maybe it’s the Spring weather or the fact that the sunlight has finally arrived but I’m totally energized and ready for some awesome workshops this May! I hope you are too!
This month there will be two workshops because I want you to feel supported, whatever your summer plans may be. Plus, there will be a break from webinars when the June, 2016 round of The Whole Dancer Program gets going!
Not sure what a webinar is? Think of it as a live online workshop! It’s a live screencast where you’ll see a combo of me talking and a slide presentation. There’s also a chat box so you can interact with me and the other participants as the webinar is happening!
It will last for 45 – 60 minutes (depending on how much Q + A is happening) and it will be full of useful information. If you love learning information that will have a positive impact on your dancing, save your spot below!
If you’re not able to attend live, sign up anyway! Anyone who registers will get limited time access to the webinar recording.
First, I’ll be revamping the eating for energy concept in a webinar:
How to optimize your energy for every situation
1. active strength or force.
2. healthy physical or mental energy or power; vitality.
This FREE workshop will take place live online on Sunday, May 29 at 7pm EST
How and what you eat is obviously wildly important as a high level dancer. Sometimes you reach for things out of habit or because it’s simply how you were raised.
In this live workshop you’ll learn:
- What to eat to optimize your energy
- Afternoons “pick me ups” that don’t involve caffeine or sugar
- How to find balance in your life that will add to your energy
- How to maintain your energy during a demanding summer program schedule
By taking the time to focus on your food choices and learn some new food information, you will be more able to eat with ease. As a dancer, an easygoing attitude around food and your body will allow you to focus on what’s really important – dancing!
Save your spot here:
(limited places available)
Summer programs should be fun, amazing experiences! However, you’ve also got to consider the opportunity they provide to make contacts that can impact your future success as a dancer.
You might be hoping for a spot in a second company or professional training program, in which case, it can’t be all fun and games. You’ve got to bring a certain work ethic and presence to get noticed and reach your desired goals and outcome.
With summer programs fast approaching, this is the perfect time to set a game plan for success into motion.
This FREE workshop will take place live online:
Sunday, May 29 at 1pm EST or Wednesday, June 1 at 8pm EST
- Practical lifestyle skills you can use to improve your summer program performance.
- How to adjust your eating style in a new environment.
- What to do on your down time to reach your goals inside the studio.
- How to up your mental game for unshakeable confidence, poise and presence.
Taking the time out to attend this workshop can be a game changer for you. It’s a declaration of commitment to working your hardest and realizing that your success is dependent on both how you show up in the studio and how you care for yourself emotionally, physically and mentally outside of the studio.