This webinar took place live in October of 2015 but the audio component is available on demand in The Whole Dancer’s first audio training series.
Join me: Jessica Spinner, Professional Dancer turned Health Coach
with Professional Dancer and Owner of Deco Dancewear, Casey Dalton
Where: Anywhere that’s convenient for you!
When: Wednesday, October 21 @ 8pm
Not free that day? No worries, everyone who signs up will automatically receive a copy of the webinar!
Topic: Goal Setting for Professional Success
I did not start setting goals or creating a personal vision for myself and my life until much after my professional career ended.
Now, I think back and imagine how much more I could have accomplished had I implemented this invaluable practice.
When you set personal goals, you are able to focus on your own development separate from the competition you are surrounded by on a daily basis.
Join Casey and I for this exciting webinar and you’ll:
- Learn about the major impact setting goals can have on your personal success.
- Get step by step instructions on how to create SMART goals.
- Discover ways to keep yourself accountable and motivated.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions around specific areas of goals setting.
- i.e. career, technique, strength, food, lifestyle
- Get tips on staying inspired even when times get tough.
Are you ready to step up your personal achievements and work more consistently towards your dreams and desires?