The Whole Dancer Foundations Course
4 – audio trainings exclusively for high – level dancers:
Perfect for listening while you’re in the studio stretching or on the go.
Listen to a sample from the Eating for Energy training:
Eating for Energy with Boston Ballet’s Shelby Elsbree (57 minutes)
- The main foods and activities that drain energy
- Ten ways to increase your energy (simple yet profound)
- The concept of primary vs. secondary food.
- Foods and superfoods that can speed injury recovery and those that can slow it down.
- How to start experimenting with an eating plan that will help you reach your ideal dancers body.
Fearless auditioning (37 minutes)
- planning an effective audition season
- audition preparation and dressing for success
- how to be fearless and confident (even when you’re doubting your abilities)
- pre – audition fuel
- next steps – what to do if you get the job AND what if you don’t
Goal setting with Casey Dalton formerly of Colorado Ballet (45 minutes)
- Learn about the major impact setting goals can have on your personal success.
- Get step by step instructions on how to create SMART goals.
- Discover ways to keep yourself accountable and motivated.
- Get tips on staying inspired even when times get tough.
Self – care for Nutcracker Season, or any busy performing season, with Boston Ballet’s Shelby Elsbree (43 minutes)
- Eating to fuel an energetic performance.
- Finding your balance during the craziness of the season.
- Specific self – care techniques you can start practicing today!
- Tips on cold – care and prevention to help you stay well or recover more quickly.
The Whole Dancers Foundation’s Course
click below for instant access
For just $9.97 they’re all yours.
Once you click the button above and submit payment you’ll receive a confirmation email from PayPal. Then, you’ll receive an email from The Whole Dancer which will let you know how to access the audio trainings.
Got questions? Contact me HERE
**These trainings were originally offered as webinars. There may be reference to slides or people asking questions during the presentations. All of the information should still be understandable but if you have any questions please reach out to me (email@example.com). Sharing, reproduction or distribution of these files is punishable by law.**